• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
looking for haruka shimazaki

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dawa

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:35 am Reply with quote
Hi, I am sorry to say that I am not an anime expert. Just looking for a long lost penpal from Japan whose name is Haruka Shimazaki. We used to exchange letters in the 1980's when we were high school kids.
It's after about twenty years but I would like to get in touch with Haruka. Every time I google Haruka's name, I get to this website. So here I am. Sorry, for taking your precious space but if I found my old friend, you would have done something very nice. Thanks.
Dawa
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:46 am Reply with quote
Wrong board, but is she whom you are looking for? Did your penpal mention where she lived? Her age roughly matches your description, yet "Haruka Shimazaki" is a rather common name.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
dawa

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 8:02 am Reply with quote
All right! Sorry, I don't remember much more except that we exchanged letters when I was in India! Sorry. I didn't realize this is a common name.
Twage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:31 am Reply with quote
Do you know what city she lived in? That would help. So would the kanji of her name on the off-chance they're weird.
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:43 am Reply with quote
On the odd chance that the person in our database is the person you are looking for (she should be about 33 years old), then you might want to contact the agency that represents her.

I'm locking this thread because it is off topic and I don't think there's any more useful info that can be given to you.

Good luck.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1