• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Web Manga Manshin-so Secret Service Combines Bishonen and Illness

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
enurtsol

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:10 am Reply with quote
Missing a picture

Faiga_Raisa

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:40 am Reply with quote
Nobutora Shitsu - 28 years old. Nobutora never brushes his teeth!

Mamoru "Pain" Goto - 24 years old. Mamoru refuses to change his job even though he's literally getting brain damage from it.

Takeru Orikasa - 17 years old. Takeru doesn't have the common sense to take calcium supplements nor eat any other food in the world such as soybeans which are high in calcium and literally in every [expletive] Japanese dish and snack food.

Yoji Tamakoshi - 21 years old. Yoji should see a chiropractor because that sounds like a slipped disc.

Tsukasa Kataya - 25 years old. Tsukasa should also see a chiropractor. Or get one of those massage chair slip-on things which you can put on top of your regular office chair. $100 well worth the investment.

Akito Juto - 19 years old. Akito needs to get a Groupon for him and Yoji and Tsukasa so they can get a professional massage or some shit.[/url]

Edit: to include enurtsol's post with the new character which happens to be the main character with stye:

Yuki Natsume - 16 years old. Yuki needs to wash his hands. Goddamn, I wouldn't even be surprised of this slob gets pink eye either. Nasty kid rubbing his eyes with dirty hands infecting his eyes.
zeo1fan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:48 am Reply with quote
Fetishizing illness like this is nasty. Confused
Nemui_Nezumi

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:37 am Reply with quote
Quote:
Yoji Tamakoshi - 21 years old. Yoji is a professional model and playboy with lower back problems. No comment on the cause of his issue...

I laughed so hard with that last part xD
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1