Forum - View topic
NEWS: Crunchyroll to Stream Love Live! Second Season




Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
zeo1fan



Joined: 02 Sep 2011
Posts: 1016
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:54 pm Reply with quote
The only way they can save the school is to stabilize the birthrate. Laughing

#MoreWomenInTheWorkplace
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Anime
Hoppy800



Joined: 09 Aug 2013
Posts: 2675
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:04 pm Reply with quote
zeo1fan wrote:
The only way they can save the school is to stabilize the birthrate. Laughing

#MoreWomenInTheWorkplace


Or start online courses

#EmbraceTheNetMoreJapan
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zeo1fan



Joined: 02 Sep 2011
Posts: 1016
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:44 pm Reply with quote
Hoppy800 wrote:
zeo1fan wrote:
The only way they can save the school is to stabilize the birthrate. Laughing

#MoreWomenInTheWorkplace


Or start online courses

#EmbraceTheNetMoreJapan


The internet will save Japan.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Anime
enurtsol



Joined: 01 May 2007
Posts: 13716
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:45 pm Reply with quote
The declining birthrate is already an issue in Japan. Schools are being consolidated and closed since there are fewer and fewer students. There'd be more open seats than student applications, so all students will be guaranteed to find seats somewhere. And ya can end up with situations like this: "Japanese university has only one student, presumably lackluster campus life."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zeo1fan



Joined: 02 Sep 2011
Posts: 1016
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:08 pm Reply with quote
enurtsol wrote:
The declining birthrate is already an issue in Japan. Schools are being consolidated and closed since there are fewer and fewer students. There'd be more open seats than student applications, so all students will be guaranteed to find seats somewhere. And ya can end up with situations like this: "Japanese university has only one student, presumably lackluster campus life."


I was just sort of rolling with the joke. Laughing You're correct, obviously.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Anime
prime_pm



Joined: 06 Feb 2004
Posts: 2054
Location: Your Mother's Bedroom
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:31 pm Reply with quote
Well, good excuse as any to finish up the first season I guess.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
enurtsol



Joined: 01 May 2007
Posts: 13716
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:39 pm Reply with quote
zeo1fan wrote:
enurtsol wrote:
The declining birthrate is already an issue in Japan. Schools are being consolidated and closed since there are fewer and fewer students. There'd be more open seats than student applications, so all students will be guaranteed to find seats somewhere. And ya can end up with situations like this: "Japanese university has only one student, presumably lackluster campus life."

I was just sort of rolling with the joke. Laughing You're correct, obviously.


Oh I thought my URL link shows I'm having fun with it too. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group