• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Invaders of the Rokujyōma!? Anime's 2nd Promo Previews Opening Theme

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 12:24 pm Reply with quote
I'm not sure what to think of this tbh. I read some raws for the manga but it wasn't anything memorable. I think the preview is just so-so.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Kougeru

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 12:53 pm Reply with quote
Stark700 wrote:
I'm not sure what to think of this tbh. I read some raws for the manga but it wasn't anything memorable. I think the preview is just so-so.
Just reading the character descriptions made me cringe. I will however give it a shot because I like the established cast, and I'm interesting in hearing these new girls
Cyclone1993

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 1:23 pm Reply with quote
Exactly what I expected from a series like this...Regardless I'm excited for this. Especially that cute ghost girl!
khthibault

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 2:00 pm Reply with quote
You had me at Shin Oonuma.
Aquasakura

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 4:20 pm Reply with quote
The only thing that makes me want to slightly watch this are the clay grave figures. They look to be both cute and funny. Otherwise I agree this doesn't seem like its going to be a worth while show. I just know its one of those harem comedy shows that is probably going to have the main male character get into these crazy shenanigans and all the blame would be put on him when it's now really his fault, and possible male bashing. All in an attempt to be funny when in reality its not.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Manga
RokugoPeachMoon

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 10:34 pm Reply with quote
Aquasakura wrote:
.......Otherwise I agree this doesn't seem like its going to be a worth while show. I just know its one of those harem comedy shows that is probably going to have the main male character get into these crazy shenanigans and all the blame would be put on him when it's now really his fault, and possible male bashing. All in an attempt to be funny when in reality its not.

If you find it sooo unbearable, then don't watch it (it's that simple). Rolling Eyes

Personally, I'm looking forward to this. I really enjoy these apartment slice-of-life shows.
Gray.

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 12:44 am Reply with quote
w8, Sanae is a Ghost?

Her dress, hair color. She's an younger Ryuugajou Nanana.

Lol.
Aquasakura

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 7:02 am Reply with quote
RokugoPeachMoon wrote:
Aquasakura wrote:
.......Otherwise I agree this doesn't seem like its going to be a worth while show. I just know its one of those harem comedy shows that is probably going to have the main male character get into these crazy shenanigans and all the blame would be put on him when it's now really his fault, and possible male bashing. All in an attempt to be funny when in reality its not.

If you find it sooo unbearable, then don't watch it (it's that simple). Rolling Eyes

Personally, I'm looking forward to this. I really enjoy these apartment slice-of-life shows.

I wasn't really planning to watch; more like I was just expressing my thoughts on the preview. If you like shows that this then that's okay.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1