• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Irregular at magic high school's Miyuki Tries to Maintain Modesty for 1/8-Scale Figure

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KH91

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:32 pm Reply with quote
RIP Lynzee Lamb and fellow ANN readers. She posted an article that should not exist. Now that she has helped spread the image of Miyuki's body to the world...Lynzee, along with ANN readers who viewed this article will be dead within the next 24 hours.

Cause of death: Tatsuya Shiba.

Nice knowing you guys.
Shirohae

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:57 pm Reply with quote
Might as well make her go naked... >_> Japan's population is dropping..
relyat08

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:09 pm Reply with quote
Ugh, I was just looking at this earlier. It always puts me in an awkward position when I love a figure, but hate the show she's in... I can't decide whether to support, or not. This figure is insanely hot though.
Mr. Oshawott

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:34 pm Reply with quote
That expression of being seen at the worst possible moment...
I think it's only a matter of minutes before Miyuki unleashes her magical fury...
XerneasYveltal

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:01 am Reply with quote
Even Tatsuya will be in for serious sh*t should he end up seeing Miyuki without her uniform on.
SilverTalon01

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:23 am Reply with quote
XerneasYveltal wrote:
Even Tatsuya will be in for serious sh*t should he end up seeing Miyuki without her uniform on.

Uh, he has seen her in her underwear a lot. The only thing either of them care about regarding that is Miyuki cares that Tatsuya doesn't.
Cam0

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:31 am Reply with quote
DAAAYYYMMMN. Miyuki really has almost perfect looks and figure, but too bad her personality is what it is.
kevinx59

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:06 am Reply with quote
Haven't watched the series but goddamn that is a beautiful figure. If I had money I'd buy it.
Mohawk52

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:39 am Reply with quote
Shirohae wrote:
Might as well make her go naked..
I can't believe that option is not available, just not shown, or mentioned here. But just as pointless none the less. All the lonely people, where do they all come from? All the lonely people, where do they all belong?
MajinAkuma

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:42 am Reply with quote
I love fansaabisu.
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:22 am Reply with quote
Her being the biological sister/lover of the main guy means that this series is not for me. Even as a harem/fan service lover, I have some standards.
hausenmasters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:57 pm Reply with quote
Kadmos1 wrote:
Her being the biological sister/lover of the main guy means that this series is not for me. Even as a harem/fan service lover, I have some standards.

u don't need to worry then. its a one sided love. its mostly a anime about a overpowered main protagonist kicking everyones ass and I love all the tech talk.
Dfens

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:14 pm Reply with quote
It's a nice looking figure I'm just disappointed that it's another Miyuki figure. Why can't we have another girl from the series like "Mayumi"? Hell even Erika, Mari, or Honoka?
SilverTalon01

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:18 pm Reply with quote
hausenmasters wrote:
u don't need to worry then. its a one sided love. its mostly a anime about a overpowered main protagonist kicking everyones ass and I love all the tech talk.

I don't see what it being one sided matters when it is still the official pairing. You're making it sound like [incredibly minor SAO spoiler] spoiler[Kazuto and Suguha where Sugu has a one sided crush while Kazuto actually in a relationship with Asuna (though technically those 2 are cousins)].
spoileralert

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:37 pm Reply with quote
hausenmasters wrote:
Kadmos1 wrote:

spoiler[
How is it a one sided love when the only emotion Tatsuya has is the love for his sister? They are also now engaged as of the latest volume with every head of the 10 Master Clans acknowledging it.
The interesting thing is that its not just about the MC, but all the other Master Clans and their motives as well as outside forces like the USNA and other terrorists organiazation.]
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2