• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Shouta Aoi Sings First Love Monster Anime's Opening Theme

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
L'Imperatore

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:58 pm Reply with quote
Please don't tell me he wears that physical ed. uniform the entire show. It, combined with his expression, for an unexplained reason annoys the hell out of me.
CheezcakeMe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:53 pm Reply with quote
I'm still shocked this got an anime. "He's only 11 but he looks so mature so it's okay to date him" just sounds like something a pedophile would say.
Sobe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:25 pm Reply with quote
CheezcakeMe wrote:
I'm still shocked this got an anime. "He's only 11 but he looks so mature so it's okay to date him" just sounds like something a pedophile would say.

This post is so funny I can't tell if it's serious or just terribly worded. Twisted Evil Welcome to the entire anime universe where age and looks don't always go hand in hand. As far as anime is concerned, there are plenty of anime out there that have more examples of barely teenage girls engaging in questionable acts with almost middle aged men.

This anime just happens to bring it a bit more down to earth in that "boys will be boys" lololol.

iamtooawesome

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:17 am Reply with quote
Well this is alright, there's too many lolicon animes out there and for shotas I think there's 2-3 or so as long as its not too sexually fanservice, I guess its fine also ....but hey there arent barely any anime genres for the girls out there considering that there are too many moe-boob harem service for the male market so I would be fine with a girl having a love interest with a boy in his pubecent age.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1