• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The Lost Village, Magi: Adventure of Sinbad Episodes Delayed Due to Quake News Coverage

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vashthekaizoku

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:55 pm Reply with quote
Haven't heard any news (or much of anything really) about Sinbad getting a stream. Best wishes for those affected in Japan.
v1cious

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:56 pm Reply with quote
I'm pretty sure Mayoiga did air today. Don't know about Sinbad, though. Might be a regional thing

*EDIT* it aired on satellite, but the TV broadcast was delayed.

Last edited by v1cious on Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admiral Pizzaman

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:03 pm Reply with quote
Sakamoto seems to be aired on another channel. First episode of Magi Sinbad no Bouken is ruined by yet another earthquake.

Once again, I hope everyone in affected area to be safe.
doubleO7

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:12 pm Reply with quote
vashthekaizoku wrote:
Haven't heard any news (or much of anything really) about Sinbad getting a stream. Best wishes for those affected in Japan.

Rumor has it that Netflix grabbed that one alongside Kuromukuro, though they've yet to make any kind of announcement, so take it with a grain of salt for now.
Utsuro no Hako

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:23 pm Reply with quote
CR doesn't have the next episode of Mayoiga listed yet, but since their simulcast is tied to the WOWOW airing and not TBS it's not clear if this is an error or an actual delay.
zrnzle500

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:45 pm Reply with quote
vashthekaizoku wrote:

I think that CR still has a to be announced in its spring lineup, so it's possible they got it. They got the first two seasons. Nothing has been announced yet of course.
vashthekaizoku

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:47 pm Reply with quote
I'm just wondering where the story will pick up, considering the OVAs ended with spoiler[Sinbad adding two members to his party with a third getting a household vessel.]
zrnzle500

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:49 pm Reply with quote
vashthekaizoku wrote:
I'm just wondering where the story will pick up, considering the OVAs ended with spoiler[Sinbad adding two members to his party with a third getting a household vessel.]

If I'm not mistaken it will cover the material in the OVAs and more.
flights_of_fantasy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:39 pm Reply with quote
vashthekaizoku wrote:

The anime is slated to be 13 episodes long and will cover the manga up to the end of the Artemyra arc. Episodes 2-6 will be a remake of the material used in the OVAs. So excited to see baby Sinbad!
Hameyadea

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:23 am Reply with quote
I think I get it now, WOWOW has started airing the show a week earlier than the other stations (according to the official site, it begun on the 1st, while the rest begun airing on the 8th). Which leads me to think on how it will affect the rest of the schedule -- will WOWOW airing the 4th episode while the TV stations air the 2nd, will WOWOW delay their broadcast by a week, will the TV station double-book to catch up?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1