• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Tales of Zestiria the X 2nd Season's Promo Video Streamed Before Sunday Premiere

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
theNightster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:05 pm Reply with quote
with more Alisha then the actual game (which is a complaint I find hilarious because Zesteria had way more valid problems then that)
Generations

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:12 pm Reply with quote
Still debating whether I should continue to watch this or not. Zestiria was one of the few Tales Of games I actually liked (and even then it wasn't great, just good). While I liked the added Alisha scenes and the quality is top-notch, the pacing is just the worst and the adaptation changes they made were just questionable and gave even less characterization to characters that already are fairly static.

If there was any part of Zestiria I really liked, it was all the way up until I got Rose. And for some reason they managed to screwed that up.
Ozzy4k

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:01 am Reply with quote
It's only a matter of time before funimation sees a drop in subscriptions since they're not fighting for any shows now . If we end up losing tales of zestria that would suck. Daisuki is cool and all but they don't even have an airplay feature there website runs slow and was down for a while it's just so far behind even other free streaming services like viewster and tubitv and they're streaming tons of content and anime while daisuki has a handful of shows and can't even do that right and completely overcharges to watch on premier day when it use to be free. Not everyone wants to be glued to a small screen watching anime
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1