• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: BTOOOM! Manga Enters Final Arc in 23rd Volume

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KH91

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:04 pm Reply with quote
Now would be a good time for season 2 instead of some trollish mobile game announcement.
Souther

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:18 pm Reply with quote
I'd love a 2nd season because the manga goes full on bonkers from where the anime ended....but I doubt it's going to happen. Sad
Echii

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:05 pm Reply with quote
I wish if get 2nd season, but not going to happen because of low sales. Only boring anime (like Yaoi in Ice) get good sales these days
Animechic420

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:25 pm Reply with quote
Souther wrote:
I'd love a 2nd season because the manga goes full on bonkers from where the anime ended....but I doubt it's going to happen. Sad

Tell me about it. I'm on vol.15 and spoiler[Ryota's step-father and uncle question Iida, there's a cool hacker dude, Soga and Kagura join Ryota, that little bastard Kida and his group fight off Oda, that bigger bastard Takanashi tells everyone on the island they've got 24 hrs to finish the game or be stuck there.] It's turning into a real mindf*ck for the others.
Souther

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:31 pm Reply with quote
Animechic420 wrote:

Tell me about it. I'm on vol.15 and spoiler[Ryota's step-father and uncle question Iida, there's a cool hacker dude, Soga and Kagura join Ryota, that little bastard Kida and his group fight off Oda, that bigger bastard Takanashi tells everyone on the island they've got 24 hrs to finish the game or be stuck there.] It's turning into a real mindf*ck for the others.

Trust me, it starts getting even more nuts from there lol. Can't wait 'til 7 Seven Seas catches up, it's an absolute ride.
HueyLion

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:45 pm Reply with quote
Why are they now entering the final arc...By the recent events they should have already been in it. Oh well, I feel sorry for u english readers awaiting for more chapters...Crap is hitting the Fan
Nyron

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:25 pm Reply with quote
This show was terrible

Did they show the girl naked yet/did they **** or is the author still just using her to string people along through a bad story
Animechic420

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:30 pm Reply with quote
Nyron wrote:
This show was terrible

Did they show the girl naked yet/did they **** or is the author still just using her to string people along through a bad story

What are you talking about? Confused
killjoy_the

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:58 pm Reply with quote
Nyron wrote:

No but they did attempt to rape her once more
bastek66

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:59 pm Reply with quote
Nyron wrote:
This show was terrible

Around 21st volume spoiler[Ryouta has mindbreak after accidently killing one of allies. He thinks that he is videogame and sees people in battlesuits like that game had. He and Himiko gets caught by evil guy with clown like face and he forces her to have sex with Ryouta (they are 22 and 15 years old).]
RitsuLaw

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:09 pm Reply with quote
Echii wrote:
I wish if get 2nd season, but not going to happen because of low sales. Only boring anime (like Yaoi in Ice) get good sales these days

The hell does Yuri on Ice has anything to do with this? Some otaku are really getting desperate for attention huh, keep the hate coming and see how that's going to affect the series imense sucess, m8.
Anyway, about Btooom, I actually own the manga until the volume 7 or 8 but I don't remember much of it besides what happens in the anime, but apart from some things i really enjoyed it, a shame it'll not get a second season since the sales aren't that good.
Nyron

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:02 pm Reply with quote
bastek66 wrote:
Nyron wrote:
This show was terrible

Around 21st volume spoiler[Ryouta has mindbreak after accidently killing one of allies. He thinks that he is videogame and sees people in battlesuits like that game had. He and Himiko gets caught by evil guy with clown like face and he forces her to have sex with Ryouta (they are 22 and 15 years old).]

whaaaaaaaaaaaat

that's awesome
BadNewsBlues

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:59 pm Reply with quote
Nyron wrote:

Around 21st volume spoiler[Ryouta has mindbreak after accidently killing one of allies. He thinks that he is videogame and sees people in battlesuits like that game had. He and Himiko gets caught by evil guy with clown like face and he forces her to have sex with Ryouta (they are 22 and 15 years old).][/quote]

whaaaaaaaaaaaat

that's awesome[/quote]

Well sure if you're into sadism......and rape.
James_xeno

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:30 am Reply with quote
Here we are moving on a year since entering it's "Final Arc" and spoiler[we still have a whole group of new bad guys to deal with.]. For a series like this, with all the death and never knowing who's going to die next, this is just excruciating and nearly intolerable. (not to mention stupid levels of overkill.) Though I guess it pretty much better guarantee a happy ending for the main M/F..

bastek66 wrote:
Nyron wrote:
This show was terrible

spoiler[My god was I so close to dropping it just before that scene.. What we got was actually prob the best outcome we could have hoped for.. Not only could of it have went way waaay worse, it was going to! (clown face was going to rape her himself before getting the idea to have her do what she did.) I'd actually call that a happy resolution to it,... all things considered.]
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1