• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Otakon 2018: Fan Q&A With Food Wars Producer Yuji Matsukura

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lord Vaultman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:58 pm Reply with quote
I would have asked him this "from how successful Shokugeki no Souma has been it does at least appear you do plan to adapt most of the manga. The only question I have is why did the anime pace pick up so much with season 2 and 3 as compared to season 1?"
BlackPoint.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:39 pm Reply with quote
Thoose words about food war seem promising and i have high hopes they will adapt the whole thing and if they go by the same pace 4th season should come out either late next year or early 2020.

Also seems like we will get danmachi movie first befor the sequel starts. Hope they wont keep us waiting too long as it has been already quite some time since the 1st season aired.
Agent355

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:03 am Reply with quote
This is mostly a great interview. He was so open about his creative process and experiences in the industry, it's a little disappointing that so many people wasted their question asking stuff he can't answer (and if you've ever been to a con or even read an interview, you know that staff in entertainment can't answer questions about potential sequels or when shows still in production will premiere.) Cons should list question guidelines in their panel descriptions so people will get an idea of good answerable questions.
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:59 am Reply with quote
They should have asked Matsukura-sensei who he ships Soma with between Megumi and Erina. Of course, Erina for me.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1