• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Mirai Film's U.S. Screenings Set for Late November, Early December (Updated)

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LegitPancake

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:01 pm Reply with quote
So they’re doing like how they did with Mary and the Witch’s Flower it seems. Wide theatrical release with very few showings via Fathom Events (with expensive tickets), followed by a more limited release with more showings, and local priced tickets.
Edit:
jenthehen wrote:
Thankfully waaaaay more showings than Maquia ... which I guess I'm waiting to see when a blu-ray is released Rolling Eyes

Tell me about it! No showing anywhere near my city. Not even anywhere 200 miles away. Guess we'll have to wait for Eleven Arts to release on home video via Rightstuff, and hopefully they'll get streaming rights too.

Last edited by LegitPancake on Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
jenthehen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:29 pm Reply with quote
Thankfully waaaaay more showings than Maquia ... which I guess I'm waiting to see when a blu-ray is released Rolling Eyes
Mamo-chan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:10 pm Reply with quote
Saw Mirai earlier today (Atlantic International Film Festival).
Loved it!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1