• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Love Live! Sunshine!!'s Aqours, Touken Ranbu Musical Cast to Perform on Kōhaku

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
invalidname
Contributor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:16 am Reply with quote
An appearance by “YOSHIKI feat. HYDE” likely means that they’ll be performing “Red Swan” from Attack on Titan, though it also appears to imply that X Japan itself won’t be appearing for the first time in several years.

Also nice to see that Nogizaka46 has recovered from last year’s performance (in which several members fainted from exhaustion).

The production on Kohaku is absolutely nuts, by the way. If you’ve never seen it, and you have any interest in Japanese music, you really owe it to yourself to try to find someone streaming it (although it starts at like 5 in the morning Eastern Time on New Year’s Eve for US viewers).
RegSuzaku

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:23 am Reply with quote
This is a big deal for Touken Ranbu and for 2.5D fans. This and Sailor Moon's upcoming New York and DC performances (which ANN still hasn't reported???)

I'm so happy for them, though, as a fan of another big 2.5D series.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1