• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Release the Spyce Anime Gets Smartphone Game in Spring 2019

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aquasakura

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:47 am Reply with quote
I was thinking of a possibility of this anime getting it's own video game (the concept behind the story I thought would work for an stealth action-adventure or beat em up), but a mobile game was not something I had in mind. Well I would have to wait and see what this game is going to be about and how it plays, but I do not know if it would get translated in English.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Manga
Zof

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:10 am Reply with quote
Aquasakura wrote:
I was thinking of a possibility of this anime getting it's own video game (the concept behind the story I thought would work for an stealth action-adventure or beat em up), but a mobile game was not something I had in mind. Well I would have to wait and see what this game is going to be about and how it plays, but I do not know if it would get translated in English.

EVERYBODY loves a great Roguelike stealth game. I'm surprised they don't make more.
Aquasakura

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:02 pm Reply with quote
^ That is another good possibility, but I do not have experience with that sub-genre of RPGs.

I was thinking for a Release the Spice game it can take inspiration from the Batman Arkham games for the dungeon/car chasing aspects and the Persona games (or for my case Tokyo Mirage Session FE which seems to be similar from what I have heard) for when the characters are not on mission.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Manga
Zof

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:13 pm Reply with quote
Aquasakura wrote:
^ That is another good possibility, but I do not have experience with that sub-genre of RPGs.

I was thinking for a Release the Spice game it can take inspiration from the Batman Arkham games for the dungeon/car chasing aspects and the Persona games (or for my case Tokyo Mirage Session FE which seems to be similar from what I have heard) for when the characters are not on mission.

I'll explain this love. : )

Gladly

In one of the very early Medal of Honor games, there were options for solving missions. The best one was the "gun with silencer, and V-42 dagger" option. Instead of having to throw lead into everything living, you could instead sneak through the level carefully, taking out just the bare mininum number of enemy targets to finish the mission.

For some of us, this became a religion.

That religion spawned many games

And because of that religion, The "Rogue" class was created in World of Warcraft.

And I don't know of a better stealth class you can play and use to feel the way it feels to rock subterfuge so effectively.

So, they'd have to make a mobile game where the goal is sneaking through levels.

I'd want that game to be paid, and I'd pay for it.
Aquasakura

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:08 pm Reply with quote
^ I see.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1