• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Put a Sega Saturn in Your Pocket with Activo's CT10 Sega Saturn Redesign

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zin5ki

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:33 pm Reply with quote
My excitement was piqued for a moment, until I read that this is not a mini emulator but a mere music player. (Clearly I fell for the lofty misconception that any portable Saturn emulator had reached maturity.)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
gpanthony

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:55 pm Reply with quote
ARGH!!! Thought it was a Saturn emulator....
ranran-001

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:43 am Reply with quote
Its not a bad piece of equipment for its price. Its a high res audio player, that can also function as a headphone amp for video game consoles, and as an external soundcard for pcs.
fuuma_monou

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:21 pm Reply with quote
Zin5ki wrote:
My excitement was piqued for a moment, until I read that this is not a mini emulator but a mere music player. (Clearly I fell for the lofty misconception that any portable Saturn emulator had reached maturity.)

When I first saw the headline, I was thinking about how it was easier to emulate the Dreamcast because the Saturn's hardware was so complicated, even though the DC is more powerful.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1