• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Shelf Life - June 3, 2019

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MikeNeko San

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:12 pm Reply with quote
Yona of the Dawn is still going strong! I keep thinking that the author is going to lose steam, but the story continues to be amazing.
Aca Vuksa

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:34 pm Reply with quote
Do you plan to make more Shelf Life for European fans too?
harminia

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:47 pm Reply with quote
Classmates!!!!! Gotta buy it

kotodama sounded interesting until I got to the "stripping people naked" part... dubious
Key

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:58 pm Reply with quote
Putting a plug in here for Wings of Honneamise since it's been released again. One of the very few anime titles that I'd give a completely unqualified strong recommendation.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Zeino

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:49 am Reply with quote
It be nice if Viz released deluxe version volumes of the Dragon Ball manga like they have for JoJo and Full Metal Alchemist and the like. Overall, you probably still best go with the Vizbig volumes if you want it rather than buy a fairly two expensive boxsets of the normal ones.

Key wrote:
Putting a plug in here for Wings of Honneamise since it's been released again. One of the very few anime titles that I'd give a completely unqualified strong recommendation.

Though it should be mentioned that it contains a scene that be should be warned about in advance as it's very potentially triggering in nature.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1