• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Muhyo & Roji's Bureau of Supernatural Investigation Anime Gets 2nd Season

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Robiii

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:32 am Reply with quote
This was the worst anime I have seen in quite some time, how in the world can it even be considerable thing to give it more episodes, what the fu
hack5

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:20 am Reply with quote
I know this may sound silly but I dont like the main character design his head is way too big lol
RakuenOokami

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:48 am Reply with quote
=D Part of me suspected another season when they made merch of Goryo, but I honestly didn't think it would be popular enough to warrant one. I'm so excited!!! God I hope it keeps going! I REALLY want to see Seven in the anime (and hear him! Anime hyper) I loved how the first anime handled the story, visuals and character designs. I especially enjoyed Imai's excellent voice casting. I know it's selfish of me, but keep it going! I want more! More Muhyo and Roji!
AkatsukiBuzai

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:36 am Reply with quote
Yeah I have to ne honest, I didn't think much of the first season. It was really bland. I'm a little bit in disbelief it's now getting a second season, but to each there own I guess.
harminia

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:01 pm Reply with quote
I'm the same as RakuenOokami; I figured they'd get a second season because Goryo and Ebisu were in the next episode previews (as Youtube thumbnails) but I also didn't think it'd be popular enough to actually get that next season.

I'm so happy though! This is one of my favourite manga and I was super hoping it'd get another season so I'm really glad ;w;

I hope we get up to Panza...It's been so long since I read the manga I forget how long to Goryo arc is....
Cardcaptor Takato

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:39 pm Reply with quote
It always seems like regardless of popularity that yokai shows end up getting at least two seasons made like with Elegant Yokai Apartment Life and Morose Monokean. I never got around to finishing this but I enjoyed what I saw of it. I remember I became interested in it because character designer Kazuko Tadano was chief animation director. She's most well known for her character design work in the original Sailor Moon.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1