• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Official Memoria Freeze Discussion Thread

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Video Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Key

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:43 am Reply with quote
In the wake of some conversation in series review threads, I've decided to create an official thread for discussion of the DanMachi mobile game Memoria Freez.

This thread will be for any of the following:
1. Discussing storylines
2. Deckbuilding discussions
3. Strategy tips
4. Questions about game mechanics

. . . or anything related to the above.

So a starter question: has anyone actually found these "Secret Missions" mentioned in the Guild page? I've been looking around for them for the last few days and not spotted anything that qualifies.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Covnam

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:43 pm Reply with quote
I haven't come across them, but the reddit sub thread seems to have some answers when I took a quick look. My mobile game time has been otherwise occupied, so I haven't really gone into this current event past daily log ins and such -_-
Key

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:54 pm Reply with quote
I did finally find all of the secret missions; they're not actual quests but activities you have to complete. The News item on the secret missions gives you sufficient hints that you might be able to figure them out, or you can just look up "Memoria Freeze secret missions" and get a number of videos pop up explaining how to do them.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Covnam

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:01 pm Reply with quote
Looks like we're getting another story by the author for the 3rd anniversary =D
Covnam

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:26 pm Reply with quote
I haven't read the novels so I'm not sure on the exact number, but it looks like the current Long Tale is adapting vol. 6(+?) from Sword Oratoria, which seems to take place after where the Oratoria anime left off. I suppose this is the closest thing to a second season for now.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Video Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1