• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Mobile Suit Gundam Valpurgis Manga Ends on October 26

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AkaRed

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:26 am Reply with quote
And now we have another Gundam story who can be adapted as a TV Series or whatever format in anime. Cool
meiam

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2019 2:40 pm Reply with quote
AkaRed wrote:
And now we have another Gundam story who can be adapted as a TV Series or whatever format in anime. Cool

Hummmm
Quote:

The magazine describes the manga's protagonist Mashiro Oaks as a high school student on Side 2 Colony "Olympus." He gets the high score on a game titled "Valpurgis Night" and, by distributing the video on an underground network, he gets noticed. The tagline reads, "Young Man, defy your cursed fate!!"

Nah I'm good
Deacon Blues

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:15 pm Reply with quote
From a numeric standpoint, it's impossible for this series to be ending in October. There's no way they'd finish the series and release a barely over 100 page compilation volume. They just started a new volume of material in the September issue which came out in August). That was 25 pages since about 5-6 of this chapter was shifted back into the conclusion of Volume 4. I'm highly doubtful that the chapter that came out this month and next month will be 50 pages each. I feel that Gundam Ace did a misprint for a climax announcement...
Deacon Blues

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:23 pm Reply with quote
Just an update to this article, the manga is NOT ending next month. Chances are the tag of "次号、究極の結末" was taken literally as ending to the story, when in fact it's just the outcome of the current skirmish. Please update accordingly.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1