• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! Anime's 2nd Video Unveils More Cast, En

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
catbot158

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 9:35 am Reply with quote
Yay, more Bakarina news! That's means we're one step closer to finally getting our light novel idiot waifu as an anime idiot waifu!

Good cast so far, although I have no idea what kind of voice Shouta Aoi is putting on for Gerald (Jeord). His voice is rather high-pitched (like he could've played the younger Gerald lol) but there are only three voice lines, we'll see what he can do when the anime comes out.

Any predictions on who'll play the girls? I actually thought Sora Amamiya was going to play Mary Hunt. That may still be a possibility, but for now, I'll say she'll be played by Ai Kayano or Ayaka Suwa. Omg, imagine Maria-chan being played by Aoi Yuuki, that'd be too much.
Blazaking

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:35 am Reply with quote
Looking pretty great, always love me some more Uchida Maaya. Though I am a bit disappointed they didn't cast Uchida Yuuma as the little brother, haha!
MFrontier

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:46 pm Reply with quote
I'm kind of surprised they got such big name female seiyuu for just the younger version of the guys instead of the ladies in Bakarina's harem.
Ruri Lee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:20 am Reply with quote
*looks at the cast list and cries*
I guess I'll wait to see who gets cast for dub.......

Was kinda hoping for some fresh blood in the voice cast department (I don't care for most of the big named ones on this list, save for Matsuoka).
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1