• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Looking to make a Visual Novel, can anyone help me ?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Video Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RevolutionaryAnimeFan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:10 pm Reply with quote
So, recently I started to learn to draw since I want to make my own Visual Novel via RenPy, since a VN with a setting I want to see has not been made yet, so I have to make it myself for my entertainment.

What I'm actually interested in and looking for is a VN with a Black ( African-looking ) protagonist, with 4 heroines and interracial romance, but none has been made yet with those settings, so I decided to make it myself.

But in case I fail to make it a success, can anyone here start their own project here with the basic settings explained above ? You can use Kickstarter to fund the project if you can't do it yourself.

By the way, in my VN, the protagonist is born and raised in Japan, so he knows the culture like the back of his hand and he has a cute osananajimi girl at his side from the beginning.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Video Games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1