Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kougeru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 2:44 pm Reply with quote
hopefully this one succeeds
Cardcaptor Takato

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:31 pm Reply with quote
I was disappointed the last CCS mobile game didn't get released in English as I really wantd to play it. I hope this game could be localized and I feel like the West is getting left out of a lot of the CCS Clear Card merch marketing in spite of CCS being one of the bigger magical girl franchises.
Villain-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 8:56 am Reply with quote
Cardcaptor Takato wrote:
I was disappointed the last CCS mobile game didn't get released in English as I really wantd to play it. I hope this game could be localized and I feel like the West is getting left out of a lot of the CCS Clear Card merch marketing in spite of CCS being one of the bigger magical girl franchises.
U and me both, thats why when i saw this news I was like "great, another one we'll never get D:" so i won't even hope for it, sucks too cus its got an OG story, where as I don't think the other game had that (and if it did that sucks even more) but what i want even more than these games is... the anime to get its next season and finish up the story
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1