Forum - View topic
NEWS: Square Enix Announces NEO: The World Ends With You Game for PS4, Switch




Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Rob19ny



Joined: 13 Jun 2020
Posts: 391
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:45 am Reply with quote
I'm hyped for Shin! Gameplay is looking good. Nomura got Rindo looking like a combination of Ventus and Vanitas with the bangs and mask on the mouth (If you know, you know). Returning characters from the original game and the smartphone version. How cool is it that Yuuma and Chiharu, the little brothers of Maaya Uchida and Miyuki Sawashiro lead the cast. Can't wait for next year. Oh, and Nomura says the symbol on the phone that was on the countdown site meant Shin (NEO for the English version).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Яeverse



Joined: 16 Jun 2014
Posts: 986
Location: Indianapolis
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:12 pm Reply with quote
so north american release confirmed?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rob19ny



Joined: 13 Jun 2020
Posts: 391
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:18 pm Reply with quote
^Please read the article and watch the video.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Яeverse



Joined: 16 Jun 2014
Posts: 986
Location: Indianapolis
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:21 pm Reply with quote
Rob19ny wrote:
^Please read the article and watch the video.


cant watch at work...and nothing in the article says the game is releasing in North America.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dextres



Joined: 04 Oct 2015
Posts: 325
Location: Decatur, GA
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:30 pm Reply with quote
It's lit.


Everything I ever wanted from the old and the new are all included here.

YES.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Villain-chan



Joined: 18 May 2020
Posts: 90
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:52 pm Reply with quote
Яeverse wrote:
Rob19ny wrote:
^Please read the article and watch the video.


cant watch at work...and nothing in the article says the game is releasing in North America.
The fact it has an English trailer is proof of it having a US release. That alone should tell u that without needing to watch the trailer lol And watching the trailer confirms it cus ESRB rating and English language used for in the game itself
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MFrontier



Joined: 13 Apr 2014
Posts: 1005
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 6:02 pm Reply with quote
Rob19ny wrote:
I'm hyped for Shin! Gameplay is looking good. Nomura got Rindo looking like a combination of Ventus and Vanitas with the bangs and mask on the mouth (If you know, you know). Returning characters from the original game and the smartphone version. How cool is it that Yuuma and Chiharu, the little brothers of Maaya Uchida and Miyuki Sawashiro lead the cast. Can't wait for next year. Oh, and Nomura says the symbol on the phone that was on the countdown site meant Shin (NEO for the English version).

I wonder if they've ever bonded over being the younger siblings of high profile female seiyu...I think they've been in a production together before, but I couldn't say for sure.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BlueRex666



Joined: 13 Mar 2016
Posts: 224
Location: El Paso, TX
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:14 pm Reply with quote
Please let this actually continue the story from Final Mix. Also Square Enix, what is your problem with numbers and words!?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Anime
Firefly251



Joined: 14 Jul 2018
Posts: 307
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:30 pm Reply with quote
a huge fan of TWEWY, but while i do liek the sequel from trailer....something seems off and i cant put my finger one it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Villain-chan



Joined: 18 May 2020
Posts: 90
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:22 pm Reply with quote
Firefly251 wrote:
a huge fan of TWEWY, but while i do liek the sequel from trailer....something seems off and i cant put my finger one it.
Is it the world being a 3D world? Or is it the Shibuya here is based on the current modern Shibuya vs. the one from 10 years ago?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Haterater



Joined: 30 Apr 2006
Posts: 1609
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:12 am Reply with quote
Yes, so happy!! Very Happy I never thought they would do it. Been over a decade! Looking forward for more info.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Manga
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group