Forum - View topic
NEWS: Top-Selling Light Novels in Japan by Series: 2020




Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
maximilianjenus



Joined: 29 Apr 2013
Posts: 2313
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:20 pm Reply with quote
I wonder how much this will cahgne next year, with mushoku tensei getting an anime.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blanchimont



Joined: 25 Feb 2012
Posts: 2341
Location: Finland
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:45 am Reply with quote
maximilianjenus wrote:
I wonder how much this will cahgne next year, with mushoku tensei getting an anime.

Mushoku Tensei is already finished in Japan(or will be by the time of the anime, last volume is out 25 December), there might be a few new reprints but I don't think it will have that much effect...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HAL14



Joined: 01 Apr 2018
Posts: 192
Location: Heart of africa
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:13 pm Reply with quote
Blanchimont wrote:

Mushoku Tensei is already finished in Japan(or will be by the time of the anime, last volume is out 25 December), there might be a few new reprints but I don't think it will have that much effect...


Where did you get that info? Yes, there is a volume coming out on that date in japan, but I can't find anywhere saying it will be the last. However, It might be the second to last and the light novel will end next year.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blanchimont



Joined: 25 Feb 2012
Posts: 2341
Location: Finland
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2020 1:42 pm Reply with quote
HAL14 wrote:
However, It might be the second to last and the light novel will end next year.

Could be, the light novel is trailing behind the webnovel one volume, so the equivalent of webnovel 24 probably is volume 25 of the light novel. Thanks for correcting.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group