• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Back Arrow Anime Unveils Promo Video, Theme Song Artists, New Visual for 2nd Half

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kicksville

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 10:08 pm Reply with quote
Good.

I feel like a shallow idiot for almost ignoring this show over the kinda lame initial aesthetics. It's been amazing.
jroa

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:26 pm Reply with quote
As someone who has been watching the series and enjoying it, this PV definitely sets the stage for some exciting developments during the second half, so I'm quite invested at this time.

The current mid-season climax has been a high point too, in case anyone is wondering.
JoelBurger

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:51 pm Reply with quote
Kicksville wrote:
I feel like a shallow idiot for almost ignoring this show over the kinda lame initial aesthetics. It's been amazing.

Honestly, having aesthetic issues is understandable. Especially compared to the amount of people just calling it "boomer anime" and complaining that it vaguely gives the impression of being an anime from circa 2007 (as though anime has a shelf date and the moment it becomes more than a decade old it goes bad).
Beltane70

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:11 am Reply with quote
Good to see that this show is only at its halfway point. I was a bit worried that they were going to try and wrap up the series with the next episode despite how obvious it was that it was nowhere near done.
Rob19ny

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 3:48 am Reply with quote
Eir Aoi and FLOW? What a combination. I know those songs are going to be bangers.
Animegomaniac

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 7:10 am Reply with quote
I love 24-26 episode long anime originals and Back Arrow is a good one with potential for being even better.. Bring on the second half I say, it should be Fine to the Fin.
iamthevastuniverse

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:12 pm Reply with quote
Why was Black Arrow skipped over for what should of been a obvious dub treatment?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1