• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Bandai Visual Starts English Version of Dot-Anime Site

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryusui

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:55 pm Reply with quote
The only news I want to hear out of these bastards is that they're pulling out of the American market altogether and are selling all their licenses at a discount to their cousin, the legitimate Bandai Entertainment.

40 bucks a DVD for two episodes and no English dub? These people need to be shot. I would rather Tony Oliver do every single ADR script from now to eternity than for Bandai Visual to snap up even one more license...
johnmora

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:50 pm Reply with quote
moan moan, whine whine
selenta
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:12 am Reply with quote
Ryusui wrote:
The only news I want to hear out of these bastards is that they're pulling out of the American market altogether and are selling all their licenses at a discount to their cousin, the legitimate Bandai Entertainment.

40 bucks a DVD for two episodes and no English dub? These people need to be shot. I would rather Tony Oliver do every single ADR script from now to eternity than for Bandai Visual to snap up even one more license...

Uh what?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Steventheeunuch

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:03 am Reply with quote
Someone is having a sook about the Anime they'd never buy.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1