• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
PR: ADV Announces New Gantz Collection, Final Guyver & More: Nov 6 Releases

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chrno2

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:48 pm Reply with quote
I already got my copy of 'Plastic Little'. But is the 'Burn Up' DVD from the very first 'Burn Up' OVA? Considering there are like what 5 spin-offs?

Nice 'Gantz' collection. They finally fixed that last fiasco. Now if they just torch the other volumes folks can forget about that whole 2 ep. per DVD deal. Actually they should offer a deal to trade in their volumes for the collection. Though I can't whether I liked the series or not because I never watched it.

You can never get enough 'Guyver'. Don't care about 'AMG'. I like the movie and the OVA better. Maybe if they made the designs close to the original I would have considered.

Now can they like, hurry up and release the 'Shin Angyo Onshi' movie I'll be happy.
fuuma_monou

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:50 pm Reply with quote
Chrno2 wrote:
I already got my copy of 'Plastic Little'. But is the 'Burn Up' DVD from the very first 'Burn Up' OVA? Considering there are like what 5 spin-offs?

Judging by the synopsis, it's the original. Haven't seen Plastic Little myself, even though the promos looked gorgeous way back when I was getting anime on VHS.
britannicamoore

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:29 pm Reply with quote
time to buy gantz. i was waiting for something like this.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Randall Miyashiro

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:24 am Reply with quote
Is there something that I missed on the article mentioning that the Gantz collection is remastered in any way? The article only mentions that it is the unbroadcasted, and uncut version which is the same with the individual and twin thinpack releases so far. The 2 set thinpack also includes all of the extras and has the 2-3 episode per DVD count. Can you find it stated anywhere that they will condense this in less than 10 disks?
HitokiriShadow

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:52 pm Reply with quote
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1