• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Hatsune Miku -Project Diva- extend's Kagamine Rin Video Posted

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
N.R.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:56 am Reply with quote
Any news on a release date for Project Diva 2nd Dreamy Theatre?
Ongaku_no_tenshi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:40 am Reply with quote
It has already been released for a while now.
Mohawk52

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:08 pm Reply with quote
Aye, that was the platform they used for the 2011 Japan and later Mikunopolis LA concert.
N.R.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:11 pm Reply with quote
Really? Dreamy Theatre for Project Diva 2nd was already released? Wow, such a silent release...haven't heard anything anywhere about it. I guess I'll go play it then Wink
StarCreator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:57 pm Reply with quote
I'm not sure if you were expecting TV commercials or anything for a PSN download, but Dreamy Theater 2nd received plenty of coverage on the official site.

Also, if you're interested, I took an in-depth look at the Dreamy Theater 2nd controller by Hori. I also have videos of the controller in action (as well as Dreamy Theater 2nd itself) linked in my review.
Ongaku_no_tenshi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:15 am Reply with quote
StarCreator wrote:
I'm not sure if you were expecting TV commercials or anything for a PSN download, but Dreamy Theater 2nd received plenty of coverage on the official site.

Also, if you're interested, I took an in-depth look at the Dreamy Theater 2nd controller by Hori. I also have videos of the controller in action (as well as Dreamy Theater 2nd itself) linked in my review.

That was a really good write-up on the Dreamy Theater 2nd controller. As someone who mods HORI arcade fight sticks (and owns several of them myself), I found your review quite informative. HORI's design decisions for the internal components for this controller were interesting to see. I only wished I had jumped on the opportunity to acquire one of these for myself. But I just couldn't justify the price HORI set for it.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1