• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
PR: 4Kids TV™ Celebrates Sixth Season on Fox with Action-Packed Fall Line-Up

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slickwataris

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 10:19 pm Reply with quote
Um..4Kids has always been on UPN for me.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
willyfoureyes

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:24 pm Reply with quote
Fox 29 in my city. Does this mean they axed Di-Gata Defenders already? I didn't even get a chance to make fun of it yet. Rolling Eyes
Murasakisuishou

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:41 pm Reply with quote
It's been six years already? I actually used to watch that four-hour load of crap when they switched the name to 4Kids TV, and it doesn't feel like it was that long ago....

Gosh, I feel old now -_-
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
TheGreatUrameshi13

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:21 am Reply with quote
Murasakisuishou wrote:
It's been six years already? I actually used to watch that four-hour load of crap when they switched the name to 4Kids TV, and it doesn't feel like it was that long ago....

Gosh, I feel old now -_-

You think you feel old? When I was a kid Fox had on X-Men and Spider-Man, you know, the good cartoons. Now these poor kids are subjected to this nonsense. Please get them a ball to toss around in the yard or something.
CanSomebodySayMedic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:16 am Reply with quote
Well, Dinosaur King looked good, i watched the first eppy today, was okay...

Wow 6 years, thats a long time...
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger My Anime
naruto fan 09812

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:35 am Reply with quote
Happy crapptastic sixth season for 4KIDS!!!! I could really be more sacastic with that response. Really how long is 4KIDS is going subject kids to this tortune.

Last edited by naruto fan 09812 on Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Murasakisuishou

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:39 am Reply with quote
TheGreatUrameshi13 wrote:
Murasakisuishou wrote:

Gosh, I feel old now -_-

You think you feel old? When I was a kid Fox had on X-Men and Spider-Man, you know, the good cartoons. Now these poor kids are subjected to this nonsense. Please get them a ball to toss around in the yard or something.

But tossing a ball around in the yard doesn't involve bright flashing lights, screaming, fighting villains with retarded names, or criminal dubbing! It can't even begin to compare with the wholesome entertainment produced by 4Kids!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Tyrenol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:18 am Reply with quote
The only thing I consider criminal is the lame editing the shows on 4Kids have been given.

And I lived through the era of badly-done animation: Transformers, GI Joe, Ninja Turtles, My Little Pony, He-Man, et al circa 1980's. Two guys pointing "shame fingers" at Seto Kaiba in YuGiOh (which I thought was so-so) and Gundam Seed's "Disco Guns?" No thanks. I buy everything I watch now and get them unedited. Razz
britannicamoore

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:38 pm Reply with quote
TheGreatUrameshi13 wrote:
Murasakisuishou wrote:

Gosh, I feel old now -_-

i remember thos days. *sigh* what the hell happened?
I saw Chaotic the other day and I cringed.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1