• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Adult Swim!

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sj21

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:55 am Reply with quote
Okay, I'm someone that gets really tired at night unless i'm with a friend because i play and do lots of sports. So at night i check my tv guide channel to see if anime is coming on and it says no. So i go to sleep, wake up early and there is. does anybody nkow whats going on. schedule, anime shown. I'm getting really mad! Mad
Top Gun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:12 pm Reply with quote
The only reliable source for Adult Swim's scheduling is the schedule on their own site. [as] has been (in)famous for pulling schedule changes at the drop of a hat almost since its birth, and they generally don't trickle down to TV listings until a few weeks later...by which time the schedule has often been tweaked again. At this present time, the only currently-running anime can be found on Saturday nights from 12:00-2:00 AM Eastern Shin-chan repeats followed by Bleach and Death Note premieres, all capped off with a mini Bebop run), as well as a double-dose of Inuyasha every night from 5:00-6:00 AM. However, in three more weeks, Code Geass premieres will take Bebop's slot at 1:30 AM on Saturdays.
Cetus-kun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:43 pm Reply with quote
If you want to check the current schedule the link above right now has no way of getting to it, so you'll need to go to this address: http://www.adultswim.com/schedule/index.html.
AceRyonik

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:09 pm Reply with quote
Just stream from the site. At least that way you don't have to stay up an extra four hours just to see a new episode of something after missing it the first time.
Top Gun

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:31 pm Reply with quote
Cetus-kun wrote:
If you want to check the current schedule the link above right now has no way of getting to it, so you'll need to go to this address: http://www.adultswim.com/schedule/index.html.

The above link does just fine if you click through the splash screen and scroll down the page. Razz

The only problem with suggesting that he watch anime on [as]'s streaming video section is that one of the premieres, Bleach, isn't available on it (though Code Geass will be when it shows up in a few weeks). Even without that, though, there's still a decent smattering of anime on the service. Heck, Paranoia Agent's just starting a streaming run that will most likely be its last appearance in any form on [as], so I'd highly recommend watching that if you haven't seen it yet.
AceRyonik

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:37 pm Reply with quote
Top Gun wrote:

The only problem with suggesting that he watch anime on [as]'s streaming video section is that one of the premieres, Bleach, isn't available on it

This is a problem?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1