• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: ComicsOne announces Infinite Ryvius Manga

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Animefreak08

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 8:29 pm Reply with quote
IIRC, the anime wasn't very popular in the states. Many people dis-missed it. I did watch the whole series and didn't like it very much. I am wondering on how the manga will fare here.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
lianncoop
Past ANN Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 11:19 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, I'm currently making my way through the Infinite Ryvius anime. It's kind of...annoying. Well, it's only 2 volumes...so it's either hit or miss. ComicsOne really needs a *big* title to kind of launch their manga line. They're really not creating much of a buzz.
firegirl22

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:19 pm Reply with quote
I guess I must be one of the few to like the anime. So, I'm definitely looking forward to the manga. Especielly it's being only 2 volumes, that makes it better, I have to admit that the anime did tend to get a tad bit long, but this will be a good improvement.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1