• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Blue Exorcist: Genkoku no Labyrinth PSP's 3rd Promo Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JormelKaze

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:28 am Reply with quote
This needs to be shipped to English speaking countries. NOW.

It looks a little like Persona 3, though I can't speak Japanese, so I'm not sure. It looks like it combines elements of a rpg and a visual novel together. The 'rank up' thing... is that something like social links, or is it just saying your rank in the exorcist order? It doesn't really look like leveling up.
shukero

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:44 pm Reply with quote
I don't know why they had to fill about 3/4's of the teaser with anime clips; but does anyone else getting vibes of FFVII fight scenes when they see this teaser?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Katawe

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:37 pm Reply with quote
JormelKaze wrote:
The 'rank up' thing... is that something like social links, or is it just saying your rank in the exorcist order? It doesn't really look like leveling up.

As far as I can tell, it's a measure of how well you get along with a given member of your party. I think they said that when the rank goes up, you can do new combo attacks with that character.

And there may be several alternate endings depending on how you do? I think that's what they said.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1