Ghibli All-Nighter at Prince Charles Cinema July 27
The Prince Charles cinema in London's Leicester Square will hold an All-Night Studio Ghibli 'marathon' screening on Saturday July 27, starting at 9.30 p.m. Tickets are £25, or £22.50 for members. The following films will be screened: Laputa Castle in the Sky, Howl's Moving Castle, My Neighbor Totoro, Porco Rosso, Kiki's Delivery Service and Spirited Away. The film will be subtitled, according to the website.
Before then, the cinema is holding numerous other Ghibli screenings. The website specifies that all the films are subtitled, except for the Tales from Earthsea/Ponyo screening on June 29, where the site does not specify if the films are dubbed or subbed.
- It is showing both My Neighbor Totoro and Grave of the Fireflies daily until Thursday June 13, times here.
- There will be a double-bill of Tales from Earthsea and Ponyo on Saturday June 29, starting at 1.40 p.m..
- The cinema will screen Laputa Castle in the Sky on Sunday July 7 at 5.45 p.m.
- There will be another screening of Grave of the Fireflies on Sunday July 14 at 5.45 p.m.
- There will be another screening of My Neighbor Totoro on Sunday July 21 at 8.45 p.m.
- There will be a screening of Princess Mononoke on Sunday July 28 at 5.45 p.m.
this article has been modified since it was originally posted; see change history