All Out!! Rugby Anime's Promo Previews Sukima Switch's Theme Song
posted on by Rafael Antonio Pineda
The official website of the television anime of Shiori Amase's All Out!! rugby manga began streaming a new promotional video for the anime on Thursday. The video reveals and previews Sukima Switch's ending theme song "Zenryoku Shōnen," rearranged by Tamio Okuda. The song previously appeared as a theme song for the Tokyo Marble Chocolate OAV in 2007.
Yūto Adachi as Sumiaki Iwashimizu, a first-year rugby club member at Kanagawa High School. His position is lock. He has a lot of experience with rugby and is very tall, but he is normally hesitant.
Yoshimasa Hosoya as Takuya Sekizan, a third-year rugby club member at Kanagawa High School. His position is number eight. He is the team captain who has an overwhelming intensity. He also has strict manners.
Ryota Ohsaka as Mutsumi Hachiōji, a third-year rugby club member at Kanagawa High School. His position is hooker. He is the vice-captain who is always smiling and taking care of others.
Kensho Ono as Etsugo Ōharano, a first-year student who plays the stand-off position. He has been playing since elementary school, so he is good if cocky. He is always defiant. His little brother has been playing as long as he has.
Daichi Kanbara as Yūsaku Suwa, a second-year student who plays the wing position. He looks like an adult at first glance, but he has a scathing tongue. He is a hard worker who continuously trains, but he seemingly harbors jealousy for Ōharano who handles everything with great skill.
The supporting cast also includes:
- Takuma Nagatsuka as Isao Kifune, a second-year who plays fullback.
- Katsunori Okai as Shōta Kibi, a second-year who plays fullback.
- Keisuke Koumoto as Kōsuke Marōdo, a second-year who plays wing.
- Wataru Takahashi as Tomomichi Takebe, a second-year who plays center.
- Takashi Uezumiya as Yūtaka Shinshi, a third-year who plays prop.
- Tomohito Takatsuka as Taichi Ōhie, a third-year who plays prop.
- Shun'ichi Maki as Eiichi Hirota, a third-year who plays prop.
- Fukushi Ochiai as Takeo Atsuta, a second-year who plays prop.
- Kazuki Nakao as Shinnosuke Hyōsu, a third-year who plays flanker.
- Masayuki Shouji as Raita Kamō, a third-year who plays scrum-half.
- Hiromichi Tezuka as Kōichirō Kashima, a third-year who plays lock.
- Yūsuke Ōta as Susumu Kitamachi, a first-year who is inexperienced at rugby and has no position yet.
- Yūki Hashimoto as Sueyoshi Mikami, a first-year who is inexperienced at rugby and has no position yet.
- Kōdai Sakai as Michio Sumiyoshi, a second-year rugby member at Kanagawa High School.
- Daiki Kobayashi as Yoshiki Hirano, a first-year rugby member at Kanagawa High School.
- Daiki Hamano as Hirokuni Kasuga, a third-year rugby member at Kanagawa High School.
- Takaya Hashi as Shingo Komori, the coach of the Kanagawa High School rugby team.
- Haruka Yoshimura as Umeno Hoakari, a second-year student and manager of the Kanagawa High School rugby team.
The manga's story centers around Kenji Gion, a short first-year high school student. On his first day at Kanagawa Prefectural High School, he meets the tall Sumiaki Iwashimizu during a game of rugby. Kenji Gion strikes a friendship with Sumiaki, and soon joins the rugby club. The manga portrays the struggles of the mismatched pair.
Amase (Yuki Shimaki) launched the manga in Morning two in 2012. Kodansha published the manga's eighth compiled book volume in February with a drama CD starring the anime's cast. The 10th compiled book volume will ship on September 23.
Kenichi Shimizu (Parasyte -the maxim-) is directing the anime at TMS Entertainment and Madhouse. Masahiro Yokotani (Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club, SHIMONETA, Beelzebub) is in charge of series composition, and is penning the scripts alongside Shingo Irie (Kuroko's Basketball, Log Horizon). Masanori Shino (Gungrave, Black Lagoon, Digimon Adventure tri.) is designing the characters for animation. Telecom Animation Film is credited for production cooperation.
Source: Anime! Anime! (Kōsuke Obana)