Otakon to Host Studio Trigger, Iron-Blooded Orphans Staff
posted on by Rafael Antonio Pineda
Otakon announced guests for this year's event over the past two weeks, including:
- Studio Trigger producer Naoko Tsutsumi (Gurren Lagann, Little Witch Academia, Kill la Kill)
- Studio Trigger animator and director Yoh Yoshinari (Neon Genesis Evangelion animator, Gurren Lagann mechanical design, Little Witch Academia director; seen right)
- Studio Trigger president Masahiko Otsuka (FLCL, When Supernatural Battles Became Commonplace)
- Director Tatsuyuki Nagai (Toradora!, anohana, The Anthem of the Heart, Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans)
- Mechanical designer Kanetake Ebikawa (Full Metal Panic!, EUREKA SEVEN AO, Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans)
Voice actors and actresses Ray Chase, Cherami Leigh, Kyle McCarley, and Johnny Yong Bosch will also attend this year's event. The NPC Collective music group will also be musical guests for the Otakon Matsuri.
Otakon 2018 will be held from August 10-12 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C. Other announced guests include Studio Ghibli production desk Hirokatsu Kihara, voice actor Nobutoshi Canna, composer Nobuo Uematsu, music director and conductor Arnie Roth, and voice actor Masaya Matsukaze.
Source: Otakon press releases