• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
PR: World's 1st Digital Manga Magazine Comicloud is Available on Android Market

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
enurtsol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:18 pm Reply with quote
Wow, Ippongi Bang is still alive.
sunflower

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:39 pm Reply with quote
Since it's not really clear, numbers 1 through 3 can be purchased on Android market.

I thought it was pretty cool and ended up buying all three. Most of the stories are good though one chapter in the first vol was a fanservice story that was pretty boring and was dropped thank god. I was happy to see that the translation read naturally.

But the "app" is pretty primitive, since all you can do is turn the page and zoom, and it doesn't remember your zoom setting or where you are if you want to stop and resume. And if you change orientation it sends you back to page 1... Oh, and it takes up 6Mb and can't be moved to your SD card so I guess you read it and delete it.

Still it's better than Kindle where you can't zoom at all so sometimes you can't even read it. And $1 a chapter is way better than the $3 Libre is charging.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1