• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Kamen Rider 40th Anniversary Film Adds Kikaider

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EmbraceMe

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:31 pm Reply with quote
Huge Kamen Rider fan here, so... This will be interesting. 4 more heroes besides the Kamen Rider(s) seems rather interesting, I'm most likely going to enjoy the RIder Kicks, and kickass action.
UkiyaSeed

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:52 pm Reply with quote
Thank god, you haven't witness the fan gushing a week a ago when this news was first revealed (along with the 999th and 1000th episode specials), there is one thing that ANN missed in the article, it is confirmed that 50 Riders will appear in the series and a lot of original villians will return to reprise their roles, especially Naya Goro who played the original Great Leader back in the 70's.

Here's the source: http://orendsrange.blogspot.com/2011/02/lets-go-kamen-riders-major-update.html[/url]
E-Master

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:25 am Reply with quote
I haven't seen either of the additional shows being referenced for the Kamen Rider movie, but will intend to when I'm caught up with Kamen Rider.

I can tell this anniversary movie will be great though.
The Anagelic One

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:21 pm Reply with quote
If its anything like Godzilla Final Wars, the US Masked Rider will show up and get blown up 10 seconds later. Anime hyper
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1