• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Daily Links of the Day: Disney, Urushihara, Gundam Seed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
saini85

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:52 am Reply with quote
How about just calling it 'Daily Links' because 'daily links of the day' sounds kind of redundant. I know, it doesn't matter but it just sounds awkward.
ikillchicken

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:17 am Reply with quote
Quote:
but she has been ill since the end of 2004-2005's Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny sequel.

Yeah, the last few episodes of Destiny made me feel ill too.
outlawwolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:42 am Reply with quote
saini85 wrote:
How about just calling it 'Daily Links' because 'daily links of the day' sounds kind of redundant. I know, it doesn't matter but it just sounds awkward.

It's probably intended to sound that way.
walw6pK4Alo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:43 am Reply with quote
I effing love Satoshi Urushihara. Plastic Little and Lemnear sucked hard, but goddamn was Another Lady Innocent amazing. That hentai needs like 5 more episodes to be a complete OVA series. I'd buy it, except $20 for one episode is a little much.
Tyrenol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:11 am Reply with quote
That Satoshi Urushihara guy really likes to take things slow, does he? Laughing

Seriously, though: He needs to get on the ball and do more work.

And Chiaki Morosawa needs to stay the hell away from doing anime. She and her husband. They just need to stay our of it now.
DonQuigleone

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:34 am Reply with quote
I think kadokawa rocks at this present moment
Zalis116

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:39 pm Reply with quote
ikillchicken wrote:
Quote:
but she has been ill since the end of 2004-2005's Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny sequel.

I haven't seen either of the Gundam Seed anime, but I still found that pretty funny Laughing

Anyway, good to hear about the job fair turnout, considering all the talk of "Nobody wants to go into the industry these days."
MokonaModoki

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:51 pm Reply with quote
outlawwolf wrote:
saini85 wrote:

It's probably intended to sound that way.

Well, it certainly makes it clear that it is not the elusive "Not-So-Daily Link Of the Day" feature. For today anyway. Very Happy
Full_Metal1923

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:29 pm Reply with quote
I'm rather interested in the Gundam Seed movie. Logic would say they should just stop when you consider what Gundam seed Destiny accomplished. Yet, we will be seeing a movie, so I'm really intrigued as to how the story will unfold. If it's directly linked to the series or is a spin-off.
HitokiriShadow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:58 am Reply with quote
ikillchicken wrote:
Quote:

If by the "last few episodes" you mean the entire second half of the series, then I agree with you.

I've never really cared much if we ever see that movie sequel to GSD, but the news of an Urushihara one shot makes me happy.

Full_Metal1923 wrote:
I'm rather interested in the Gundam Seed movie. Logic would say they should just stop when you consider what Gundam seed Destiny accomplished. Yet, we will be seeing a movie, so I'm really intrigued as to how the story will unfold. If it's directly linked to the series or is a spin-off.

Logic also dictates that when you have a money maker and you can make more money on it, you make more.
ahilleary1

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:57 am Reply with quote
It has been 3 years since the announcment has been posted have there been any new developments on the writer and the film?
Lynx Amali

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 3:19 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Morosawa explained that the plot is done, but she has been ill since the end of 2004-2005's Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny sequel. She then asked for the fans' patience.

Wait. She has fans?! I don't even...

SEED was my first Gundam after G and Wing on Toonami, neither of which I finished. I used to look forward to watching episodes on Friday nights, along with Eureka Seven, on Bionix (RIP) and I can even see how bad it was.

As long as the movie includes Astray characters and focuses on Shinn and not Kira, I'll be fine. Kira, Lacus and Athrun have had two full series devoted to them. I'd like to see other characters get development please. (I don't even think they got in Seed D. other than Kira's BeamSpam reaching AimBot McBeamSpam levels.)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1