• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Trigun Film's U.S. DVD/BD Dated September 27

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jsc315

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:17 pm Reply with quote
A bit high, but I'm sure that MSRP. Also that's retail price I'm sure Amazon and Righstuff will have it at about $20 or so.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
doctordoom85

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:18 pm Reply with quote
No combo pack? Sad Oh well, I've generally heard the film is decent/good, so I can probably live without "upgrading" this one once I get a BR player in the future. DVD will be fine for me.
SaiyanHero16

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:29 am Reply with quote
I'll be able to buy this with Squid Girl
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Beni_Hime

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:06 pm Reply with quote
woo-hoo! After so many years... *New* Trigun. It'll be nice to see Vash looking awesome with new and improved animation.. It'll be a welcome change. September is right around the corner(sadly)! I'm excited! Surprised
mglittlerobin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:13 pm Reply with quote
September is my birthday month, so I will have money for the movie! Happy day!! I hope RightStuf will have a Funimation sale before then, so I could pre-order it cheap. Will spend money on this, I can't wait, September is a good month, I've got my favorite comic book character Jason Todd getting his own series and now Trigun too!

Last edited by mglittlerobin on Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
SgtMustang

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:07 pm Reply with quote
Its a good sequel and will prob pick up the blu ray when its on sale or something. Dissapointing that Vash is pretty much the only english va returning but at least the story is solid and the animation looks great.
Weazul-chan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:51 pm Reply with quote
now I know what to ask for for my birthday, I can even use the lame "it's meant to be, it's getting released exactly on my birthday!" line Laughing
LagannImpact

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:18 pm Reply with quote
I'll bet AWA will be showing the dub free with admission. They're usually pretty good about stuff like this, especially when Funimation does industry panels there.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1