• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai's Comiket Promo Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jojothepunisher

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:22 am Reply with quote
The shape of their faces and their faces look weird.
Banjo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:51 am Reply with quote
another 1 guy + ?? girls anime
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:07 am Reply with quote
Met the novelist and the illustrator six hours ago...... no photo, no interview, no nothing. Rolling Eyes Watching male fans spoiler[mimicking Sena reading erotic literature out loud (a bet between Sena and Yozora in novel volume 1)] was kinda funny until someone sent a warning to the event MC.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
NeoFireHawk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:16 pm Reply with quote
dormcat wrote:
Met the novelist and the illustrator six hours ago...... no photo, no interview, no nothing. Rolling Eyes Watching male fans spoiler[mimicking Sena reading erotic literature out loud (a bet between Sena and Yozora in novel volume 1)] was kinda funny until someone sent a warning to the event MC.

That's awesome. Did Yomi Hirasaka say something noteworthy about the novels or anything similar? And about the conduct of those male fans, I always thought that Yomi was female (feel free to correct me if I'm wrong) so I imagine that it must have been kind of awkward for her when they began to spoiler[mimic Sena reading erotic literature out loud. Well, at least they didn't try to mimic that scene when Sena was playing "The sacred Blackstar" and Yozora removed the headphones from her laptop just when she was at the climax of an H-scene.]
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1