• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: New TV Series

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Effect

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:46 pm Reply with quote
Finally more of Da Capo. I never cared for the ending of the first season and wasn't sure if there would be anymore. I hope it picks up where the first left off and gives a better, happier ending.
dinoho

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 2:37 pm Reply with quote
About Comic Party Revolution being aired on TV this April, it seems that it is the OVA series, not a new TV series as AnimeNewsNework.com suggested otherwise, with a link to a brand new show profile.
cell21

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 3:41 pm Reply with quote
Effect wrote:
Finally more of Da Capo. I never cared for the ending of the first season and wasn't sure if there would be anymore. I hope it picks up where the first left off and gives a better, happier ending.

Hopefully an improvement on the first season.Da Capo was good overall apart from spoiler[The second half of the series when the creator's didn't have any ideas and stuck the stupid Black Cat man in a rain coat was a of waste time and pointless throughout the series.]Baaahh!!! The ending i guess was more or less dull but high hope for the second season and don't let it become onegai Twins endings.^^.I'm off to watch some Fruit Basket
KarriaChinoRyu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:14 pm Reply with quote
Actually, I'm excited about a sequel to Comic Party (though it can stand without a sequel just fine).
Shiki MSHTS

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:10 am Reply with quote
I'm looking quite foward to this. I never really finished Da Capo (only really got 3 episodes in or so), but that was only ever mainly due to time constraints. I liked what I saw, and I'm glad to know that when I finish the series, there will be something more to look forward to rather than just the end of a series. Also, I have seen all of the original Comic Party series, and I enjoyed it quite well. I think it's a series that could easily continue off from where it left off (though I'm not sure if that's going to be the case). Acctually, these two being two of my favorite series (Da Capo at least at a quick glance), I'm very much looking forward to it. =P

As somewhat of a side question, does anyone know if the Comic Party manga series is still going? If so, has Tokyopop mentioned anything about continuing distribution?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1