• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Sengoku Basara HD Collection Coming to PS3 This Spring

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kurohei

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:42 pm Reply with quote
Are we going to get a remastered game or just a cash in?
mdo7

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:51 pm Reply with quote
Kurohei wrote:

That's the question: Will Capcom bring this to the US? Was the sales of Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes in US good enough so Capcom can bring the HD collection to US.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
NJ_

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:11 pm Reply with quote
mdo7 wrote:
Kurohei wrote:

That's the question: Will Capcom bring this to the US? Was the sales of Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes in US good enough so Capcom can bring the HD collection to US.

If they do then hopefully the first game won't be butchered like "Devil Kings" was.
mdo7

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:01 pm Reply with quote
NJ_ wrote:
mdo7 wrote:
Kurohei wrote:

If they do then hopefully the first game won't be butchered like "Devil Kings" was.

Yeah, I hope so. Remember the first Persona game on PS1, Atlus kinda uh did what Capcom did to the Sengoku Basara. When it got remade for the PSP, Atlus kept it true to the original Japanese incarnation. Hopefully Capcom can do what Atlus did for the remake if the HD collection ever come to the US.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
GinkoArt

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:57 pm Reply with quote
If Cashcom, Crapcom, whatever, refuses to bring this game overseas then I refuse to purchase a single new thing from them ever again even if it has potential (like Resident Evil 6).

We don't need another rehashed fighter or rehashed shooter with a vast majority of the content having to be obtained through download or a poor interpretation of one of your characters that practically formed the foundation for your company, please.
teh*darkness

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:02 am Reply with quote
Having just picked up Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes on PS3 a few weeks ago and already dropping 80 hours into it, then learning that it was actually the third game in the series, this news makes me very happy. I will totally support this if they release it in the US. And they won't lose anything from me if they don't, since I don't follow any other Capcom franchises now that Megaman is basically dead.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1