• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Wacom Posts Live Drawing Video of Natsuiro Kiseki Designer Hidari

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arekusei

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:25 am Reply with quote
I love such videos. And i love Cintiq. Sadly it way too expensive...
reanimator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:24 am Reply with quote
It's obvious ploy to lure people to buy Cintiq. With popular artists doing demonstration, it's like "with Cintiq, you can be good as this guy in no time!"

If they brought in some amateur instead of popular professional, then the end result won't look great.
HeeroTX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:40 pm Reply with quote
reanimator wrote:
It's obvious ploy to lure people to buy Cintiq.

OMG, a company made a video to sell a product?!? NFW!
But I'm curious at your cynicism, are you maybe resentful at your lovelife? Maybe if you were a little more accepting you too could have women hanging on every arm after spraying on a little Axe body-spray, pounding down some Budweiser and playing great basketball after slapping on your Hanes underwear (just like Michael Jordan).

Gatorade sponsors all sorts of athletic events TO SELL A PRODUCT, it doesn't make the efforts of the participants any less impressive.
Bell02

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:05 pm Reply with quote
reanimator wrote:
It's obvious ploy to lure people to buy Cintiq. With popular artists doing demonstration, it's like "with Cintiq, you can be good as this guy in no time!"

If they brought in some amateur instead of popular professional, then the end result won't look great.

I'm not exactly sure what point you are trying to make? That is true with most things, from cars and games, to power-tools and computers.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1