• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: HoiHoi-san Legacy Anime's 1st Special Trailer Posted

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Catseyetiger

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:16 pm Reply with quote
I liked the manga a whole lot and enjoyed the 15 min short, this looks a bit different from the short anime looks wise.
macloud

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:37 pm Reply with quote
ALL OF THE WANTS!!

[ahem]

Quote:
This first manga series already inspired a short anime special, with Rie Kugimiya in the title role and Rie Tanaka as Combat-san, that was bundled with that book volume in 2004.

Errm, as far as i know the First OVA was only released as a bonus extra for the PS2 hoihoi san Game, and not for the manga - but i could be mistaken.
Egan Loo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:55 pm Reply with quote
macloud wrote:
ALL OF THE WANTS!!

[ahem]

Quote:
This first manga series already inspired a short anime special, with Rie Kugimiya in the title role and Rie Tanaka as Combat-san, that was bundled with that book volume in 2004.

Errm, as far as i know the First OVA was only released as a bonus extra for the PS2 hoihoi san Game, and not for the manga - but i could be mistaken.

The first anime came with the original manga, although the game bundled a figure.
ConanSan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 3:33 pm Reply with quote
Why do I get the feeling that this is a lot less funny Mini Termanator shenanigans and a lot more Moe Ick?
macloud

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:29 pm Reply with quote
Conan-san wrote:
Why do I get the feeling that this is a lot less funny Mini Termanator shenanigans and a lot more Moe Ick?

Actually you got it right with the Mini Termanator.

Unless the moderators blocks it, have a look the Original OVA for Hoihoi san. while it wont be covering the events of legacy [this OVA mainly covers events from the original manga series] it should give you some idea as to what exepect from this new series.
ConanSan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:57 am Reply with quote
macloud wrote:
Conan-san wrote:

Actually you got it right with the Mini Termanator.

Unless the moderators blocks it, have a look the Original OVA for Hoihoi san. while it wont be covering the events of legacy [this OVA mainly covers events from the original manga series] it should give you some idea as to what exepect from this new series.
No I know it's Mini Terminator. I'm just worred this will be more "full" sized girls in bathtubs and less small robot girls murdering bugs and themselves.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1