• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Code Geass S1 on Blu-ray/DVD in January 2013

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blaizevincent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:53 am Reply with quote
RRP at £39.99 suggests to me that Amazon will sell it at £35.99, which is okay for a complete season
vulcanraven01

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:20 am Reply with quote
If it's sold at £30-35 anywhere for the Blu-ray then that's an acceptable price in my book for a complete 26 episode series that also hasn't even been released in the US on that format.
Well done to Kaze UK. Cool
Just Passing Through

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:29 am Reply with quote
Evens out the Black Lagoon pricing imbalance...
blaizevincent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:54 am Reply with quote
vulcanraven01 wrote:
If it's sold at £30-35 anywhere for the Blu-ray then that's an acceptable price in my book for a complete 26 episode series that also hasn't even been released in the US on that format.

I wish Kaze UK would get more chummy with Kaze FR, have you been to Amazon.fr and searched for anime recently. Its better than the US!! They have soooooo much stuff. Lots of awesome things on BD too. You can buy all of Touch 100+ episodes in an Artbox for about 35 Euros. And tons of other more obscure sets (altho they aren't Kaze Releases)

Why oh Why couldn't they include English Subs on those releases : (
yurihellsing

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:51 am Reply with quote
blaizevincent wrote:
vulcanraven01 wrote:

I wish Kaze UK would get more chummy with Kaze FR, have you been to Amazon.fr and searched for anime recently. Its better than the US!! They have soooooo much stuff. Lots of awesome things on BD too. You can buy all of Touch 100+ episodes in an Artbox for about 35 Euros. And tons of other more obscure sets (altho they aren't Kaze Releases)

Why oh Why couldn't they include English Subs on those releases : (

this is what i've been getting at for years our salvation is to the east albeit a few inches to the east.
Takuku

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:25 am Reply with quote
blaizevincent wrote:

I wish Kaze UK would get more chummy with Kaze FR, have you been to Amazon.fr and searched for anime recently. Its better than the US!!

I can't recall where I read it, but i'm sure Andrew has said at some point that where possible when Kaze licenses something, they'll try to get UK rights included as well now.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1