• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Digimon 15th Anniversary Project's 4th Part to Be Revealed on Thursday

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TitanXL

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:12 am Reply with quote
The final part being an a new anime would be nice to hear. A Re:Digitize anime would be great to see since I love Yasuda's art and designs

But another cool game would be nice. Either Digimon Adventure 02 or another stand-alone one like Re:Digitize. Maybe for the Vita or 3DS.
mewpudding101
Industry Insider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:29 am Reply with quote
Love Re:Digitize. But I would love to see a Digimon Adventure 02 PSP game... And also a cheaper DVD box set for the first two seasons in Japanese.
Primus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:52 am Reply with quote
ANN: Digimon Adventure PSP is already out in Japan.
Hagaren Viper

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:06 am Reply with quote
A new anime would be a great way to close out the anniversary, I'm always interested to see what new concepts they come out with. A game announcement would be interesting too, but if that was they case they would really be firing out these Digimon games. Not a bad thing, but considering Adventure just came out.

Not sure what else it would be...I think this is the only part of the anniversary they've advertised like this so I imagine it's something fairly big. Not like the keychains they just released.
Gyt Kaliba

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:09 pm Reply with quote
I'd be interested in it being a new anime, but...I can't see them cranking something out so quickly after Xros Wars. Confused

Oh wait...here's a crazy potshot idea. Maybe a new movie? Xros Wars didn't get a movie, and from what I hear, the ending isn't exactly the greatest thing in the world...ooh. I normally don't like the idea of re-hash movies, but a feature length movie re-doing the whole crossover thing from the end of the series, giving more character interaction and such. Now that would be awesome.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Divineking

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:58 pm Reply with quote
New TV series sound's likely. It;s unknown what's replacing SS Omega in spring right now so it makes sense.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1