Forum - View topic
NEWS: Kyoto Animation to Unveil New Anime Next Friday


Goto page   Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
MrTerrorist



Joined: 20 Oct 2010
Posts: 1140
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:07 pm Reply with quote
Please let it be Swimming Anime.

Please let it be Swimming Anime.

Please let it be Swimming Anime.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RyanSaotome



Joined: 29 Mar 2011
Posts: 4210
Location: Towson, Maryland
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:10 pm Reply with quote
MrTerrorist wrote:
Please let it be Swimming Anime.

Please let it be Swimming Anime.

Please let it be Swimming Anime.


Well, one of the silhouettes has breasts so I doubt its that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
danilo07



Joined: 25 Dec 2011
Posts: 1579
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:12 pm Reply with quote
Well those silhouettes look a lot like guys from swimming anime,if that assumption is true there will be a blood my friends.
EDIT:
Quote:
Well, one of the silhouettes has breasts so I doubt its that.

Yeah now that I look better I can see it,I still am curious about announcement.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DmonHiro





PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:15 pm Reply with quote
REWRITE!!!! REWRITE!!!! REWRITE!!!! REWRITE!!!! REWRITE!!!! REWRITE!!!! REWRITE!!!! REWRITE!!!! REWRITE!!!! REWRITE!!!!

OH PLEASE GOD, REWRITE!!!!

Ahem... sorry about that.
Back to top
BinBouGami1234



Joined: 27 Sep 2012
Posts: 112
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:24 pm Reply with quote
RyanSaotome wrote:
MrTerrorist wrote:
Please let it be Swimming Anime.

Please let it be Swimming Anime.

Please let it be Swimming Anime.


Well, one of the silhouettes has breasts so I doubt its that.


I think that the "breasts" are actually a ribbon from a school uniform, because they seem kind of awkwardly placed for breasts. Still, I think it is a girl, just a little flatter than you may be imagining.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nothealer



Joined: 19 Apr 2013
Posts: 4
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:28 pm Reply with quote
PLEASE LET IT BE REWRITE :3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RyanSaotome



Joined: 29 Mar 2011
Posts: 4210
Location: Towson, Maryland
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:30 pm Reply with quote
While I'd love it to be Rewrite, those hairstyles don't seem to fit the characters.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
DKL



Joined: 08 May 2005
Posts: 1874
Location: California, USA
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:31 pm Reply with quote
I actually would like it to be that swimming anime.

But it's probably not gonna be the swimming anime.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lossthief
ANN Reviewer


Joined: 14 Dec 2012
Posts: 858
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:34 pm Reply with quote
Well, this is gonna be a long week of arguing based solely on conjecture isn't it?

I doubt it really is the Swimming anime, but hey, it'd be pretty neat if it was, right?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ojamajo LimePie



Joined: 09 Nov 2007
Posts: 707
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:44 pm Reply with quote
BinBouGami1234 wrote:
RyanSaotome wrote:
MrTerrorist wrote:
Please let it be Swimming Anime.

Please let it be Swimming Anime.

Please let it be Swimming Anime.


Well, one of the silhouettes has breasts so I doubt its that.


I think that the "breasts" are actually a ribbon from a school uniform, because they seem kind of awkwardly placed for breasts. Still, I think it is a girl, just a little flatter than you may be imagining.


It could be a pair of swimming goggles hanging around their neck. Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RyanSaotome



Joined: 29 Mar 2011
Posts: 4210
Location: Towson, Maryland
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:46 pm Reply with quote
Ojamajo LimePie wrote:
BinBouGami1234 wrote:
RyanSaotome wrote:
MrTerrorist wrote:
Please let it be Swimming Anime.

Please let it be Swimming Anime.

Please let it be Swimming Anime.


Well, one of the silhouettes has breasts so I doubt its that.


I think that the "breasts" are actually a ribbon from a school uniform, because they seem kind of awkwardly placed for breasts. Still, I think it is a girl, just a little flatter than you may be imagining.


It could be a pair of swimming goggles hanging around their neck. Wink


It also looks like they have skirts on, and the person on the left has some long hair jutting out near their stomach.

I know lots of people will be really hoping this is the Swimming anime, but these silhouettes are about as far from half naked guys as you can get.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Kougeru



Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 5344
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:51 pm Reply with quote
Am I the only person that still wants Haruhi S3 and FMP final? Surprise guests makes me kind think it's a sequel to something but KyoAni seems to hate sequels now days.

But honestly, I'll be happy no matter what it is. KyoAni has never failed me


Last edited by Kougeru on Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address My Anime My Manga
DKL



Joined: 08 May 2005
Posts: 1874
Location: California, USA
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:52 pm Reply with quote
RyanSaotome wrote:


I know lots of people will be really hoping this is the Swimming anime, but these silhouettes are about as far from half naked guys as you can get.



It doesn't cost money to dream!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
darkchibi07



Joined: 15 Oct 2003
Posts: 5235
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:57 pm Reply with quote
Maybe it's a another rock solid confirmation of Kyoukai no Kanata with the announcement it'll be on noitaminA, maybe?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address My Anime My Manga
shobu11



Joined: 07 Mar 2013
Posts: 5
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:10 pm Reply with quote
Imagine if this actually is the swimming anime, except they switched the genders of all the leads.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page   Next
Page 1 of 17

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group