• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: AKB48 Is 1st Female Group to Have 5-Dome Tour in Japan

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pado

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:30 am Reply with quote
Well, that Japanese article did not cover this really extensively. To be exact it is everybody of the "kaigai-gumi" EXCEPT Nakagawa Haruka (still JKT48 only), is now holding a dual post (back) at AKB48. (SNH48) Miyazawa Sae is now holding a dual post in AKB48 team K, (SNH48) Suzuki Mariya at AKB48 team A and (JKT48) Takajō Aki at team B.

And a lot more personnel shifts besides from what was mentioned Very Happy...
Sparvid

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:11 am Reply with quote
Wait, how many domes are there in Japan to begin with?

Reading the headline, I thought it was referring to something like having five consecutive concerts at Tokyo Dome.
Kutsu

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:08 am Reply with quote
Sparvid wrote:
Wait, how many domes are there in Japan to begin with?

Reading the headline, I thought it was referring to something like having five consecutive concerts at Tokyo Dome.

According to wiki, 5 with at least 30 000 seats each : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_stadiums_in_Japan.

And they'll be doing them all several times :

Quote:
5-dome tour: Fukuoka (7/20-21), Sapporo (7/31), Osaka (8/07-08), Nagoya (8/16-17), Tokyo (8/22-25)
mdo7

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:10 pm Reply with quote
And yet they have not done a world tour unlike Super Junior (they just finished up their South American tour) and Girls Generation not long ago have announced their world tour. If J-pop wants to start catching up to their Korean counterpart, do a world tour.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
guildmaster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:43 pm Reply with quote
What is it with these group names? They sound like acura, bmw or infinity car model names...
Question
enurtsol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:49 pm Reply with quote
guildmaster wrote:
What is it with these group names? They sound like acura, bmw or infinity car model names...
Question

Hey, it worked with Rayearth! Laughing
Anti_Nadalista

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 6:56 am Reply with quote
mdo7 wrote:
And yet they have not done a world tour unlike Super Junior (they just finished up their South American tour) and Girls Generation not long ago have announced their world tour. If J-pop wants to start catching up to their Korean counterpart, do a world tour.

They don't need the world to make big money and that's the reason why the don't give a F-----, the Japanese market is big enough for them. L'Arc~en~Ciel did a World Tour last year and it was very successful, they skipped South America sadly.

I think the Japanese should know that the audience here in South America is the best in the world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VQZ7EHkB6E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRovND6QHM8
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1