• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Super Heroine Chronicle Game Unites SD Characters from 10 Anime

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VORTIA
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 1:02 am Reply with quote
This game is as good as bought.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
Fencedude5609

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 1:06 am Reply with quote
SO HYPE

Also damn Noel is so Urushihara it hurts.
Wooga

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 1:29 am Reply with quote
Never thought I'd hear about Twin Angel again. And nice to see Symphogear in a game. This game reminds me of Neo Geo Gals fighters, very interesting.
Kicksville

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 1:35 am Reply with quote
Wooga wrote:
Never thought I'd hear about Twin Angel again

So did a lot of other people. Of course, they then had to be informed this is a different anime from what they were thinking of. :D
FenixFiesta

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 1:46 am Reply with quote
What is Dream Hunter, and why is it on this list?
The rest of the list is made up of media that has had an anime or some other big promotion within the past decade, but the one that is the odd man out is Dream Hunter ...?
Thatguy3331

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 2:07 am Reply with quote
Not really the news I wanted to hear from Kyousogiga, but this did remind me to go back and figure out just what the heck Kyouso was in the first place.
MoonPhase1

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 2:16 am Reply with quote
FenixFiesta wrote:
What is Dream Hunter, and why is it on this list?
The rest of the list is made up of media that has had an anime or some other big promotion within the past decade, but the one that is the odd man out is Dream Hunter ...?

Dream Hunter Rem is a classic Anime OVA from the 1980s. But yes I do agree it still kind of weird to have it mixed in with a bunch of newer series but then again Di Gi Charat is kind of an older series as well but just not as old.

But Super Sonico is the most interesting one in the bunch since I don't remember seeing her in any Anime or at least being Anime-related. Just seen her as a mascot for Nitro+. I would expect her to be in a game like Queen's Gate Spiral Chaos if she were ever to join the Queen's Gate cast.

Anyways i'm very much looking forward to this game since I like most of those series.
MellowMadman11

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 3:32 am Reply with quote
Rena just sold this for me!
ani12

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:21 am Reply with quote
MellowMadman11 wrote:
Rena just sold this for me!

Me too, as well as Satoshi Urushihara!
KLAC
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 9:13 am Reply with quote
oh well yea it's video game anime crossover indeed yet again ONORE DECADE doing more crossover series.

looking list expect kugi's characters meeting face to face talk themselves aka louise & aria on it?

give seen di gi charat, symphogear, IS, aria, twin angel, when they cry s1, & familiar zero s1.

overall DECADE doing all on it.
VORTIA
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 10:13 am Reply with quote
I've read some rumors on a Japanese forum indicating the game is going to have characters from throughout anime history, including characters from such classics as Cutie Honey and Bubblegum Crisis and modern favorites like Railgun. In a way that makes it not all that different from Super Robot Wars, which sees mecha like Tetsujin 28 and Mazinger on a regular basis.

As a big SRW/SD Gundam G Generation fan, I'm very psyched for this release!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
ani12

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 11:44 am Reply with quote
VORTIA wrote:
I've read some rumors on a Japanese forum indicating the game is going to have characters from throughout anime history, including characters from such classics as Cutie Honey and Bubblegum Crisis and modern favorites like Railgun. In a way that makes it not all that different from Super Robot Wars, which sees mecha like Tetsujin 28 and Mazinger on a regular basis.

As a big SRW/SD Gundam G Generation fan, I'm very psyched for this release!

I hope that's the case. It was just announced, so those ten series may just be a preview to get people's attention and up the hype for it. Got to say, if that's the case...it worked. =D
ConanSan

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 4:04 pm Reply with quote
I really hope that this is a preliminary list and there's room for expansion.

Hell, part of the fun of SRT is watching so many shows run into each other and watching the writers try and fail miserably at drawing a straight line of common sense.

What I'm saying is, why can't I have Homura using her time magic to punch Sister Jill in the face in some hope to prevent Crystal Tokyo from happening because Crystal Tokyo will allow the events of Tsubasa: reservoir chronicle to happen which will cause the Spiral Nemesis that (Madoka spoilers) spoiler[The Kyubei's are trying to stop]
Fencedude5609

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 4:15 pm Reply with quote
I find it unlikely the cast will be expanded further at this point.

The Famitsu article specifically mentions it as a crossover of "10" series.

However the Famitsu article did show that White Angel and Tiffania are in, so we'll be getting the rest of the main female casts for these shows.

ALSO FINAL KUGYUU SPECIAL WITH ARIA, WHITE ANGEL AND LOUISE
Actar

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 6:41 pm Reply with quote
Hm... I'm still waiting for the day when Bandai Namco or some other company comes out with "Magical Girl Wars" - my dream cross-over game.

Imagine, Magical Girls from a plethora of anime series in one game. Just think of the possibilities! Cardcaptor Sakura versus Sailormoon! Madoka versus Nanoha! Cure Black versus Akazukin Cha Cha! But why stop there? Let's bring in Revolutionary Girl Utena, Princess Tutu, Cutie Honey, Panty & Stocking, Mai-Hime and more!

...and of course, we'll have them all unite at the end to defeat some big contrived evil entity. Man, that would be beyond epic.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2