• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Sci-Fi Naval Anime Arpeggio of Blue Steel's 4th Promo Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:49 am Reply with quote
I've been reading the manga for this so looking forward to it. The song is pretty decent in this promo imo.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Conner Crooks

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:05 pm Reply with quote
That's a catchy OP! This sounds like the same artist from the BTOOOM! OP if I'm not mistaken?

Really excited for the anime, and of course, when we launch the manga next year. Wink
Wrangler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:42 pm Reply with quote
Things are coming along nicely, I wonder with the anime about to be released that the Manga is on hold...I've not seen anything new since June.

From the looks of the anime, their going on variation of the Manga or their sticking with it but going cut off short. Manga not that old and its isn't that far in its story.

Hope it works out in the end, still thinking the Manga better.
Conner Crooks

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:02 pm Reply with quote
Wrangler wrote:
Things are coming along nicely, I wonder with the anime about to be released that the Manga is on hold...I've not seen anything new since June.

From the looks of the anime, their going on variation of the Manga or their sticking with it but going cut off short. Manga not that old and its isn't that far in its story.

Volume 7 was released at the end of May in June, volume 6 was released in October 2012; a volume gets released every 6-7 months for Arpeggio, so volume 8 will probably be out around December 2013/January 2014.
MrTerrorist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:15 pm Reply with quote
Wrangler wrote:

It looks like the anime is adapting the prequel drama CD on how Iona meet Gunzou.
dm
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:42 pm Reply with quote
I think they missed an opportunity when they didn't have Yukana (Tessa Testarossa's voice) for the submarine avatar (it appears she is voicing one of the other avatars).
DangerMouse

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:54 pm Reply with quote
Looking good, excited for this to start.
Catseyetiger

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:06 pm Reply with quote
hope the story is as good as it looks.
Wrangler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:16 am Reply with quote
Conner Crooks wrote:
Wrangler wrote:

Volume 7 was released at the end of May in June, volume 6 was released in October 2012; a volume gets released every 6-7 months for Arpeggio, so volume 8 will probably be out around December 2013/January 2014.

Ahh, thank you. I been trying figure out what was going on with their releases but had no luck.
Wrangler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:16 am Reply with quote
Conner Crooks wrote:
Wrangler wrote:

Ahh, thank you. I been trying figure out what was going on with their releases but had no luck.
Wrangler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:21 am Reply with quote
MrTerrorist wrote:
Wrangler wrote:

It looks like the anime is adapting the prequel drama CD on how Iona meet Gunzou.

Did the drama CD include the encounter with Takao? Since i didn't listen to the drama, i didn't know if they had encounter her before. Manga has her running into them after the battle and she becoming love-struck by Gunzou's quick moves to defeat her.
Wrangler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:21 am Reply with quote
MrTerrorist wrote:
Wrangler wrote:

Did the drama CD include the encounter with Takao? Since i didn't listen to the drama, i didn't know if they had encounter her before. Manga has her running into them after the battle and she becoming love-struck by Gunzou's quick moves to defeat her.
Gatherum

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:37 am Reply with quote
Amazing production values.

I'm going to need more info on plot, though.
configspace

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:29 am Reply with quote
Gatherum wrote:
Amazing production values.

That is probably a consequence of the whole show being 3DCG
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1