• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: 4th KenIchi the Mightiest Disciple Video Anime's Promo Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KH91

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:27 am Reply with quote
Our hope for another season is gone.
Stark700

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:44 am Reply with quote
Damn, that's a pretty long promo but I'll look forward to it. I haven't caught up with the manga recently though..
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
flackenstien

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:16 am Reply with quote
Still hoping for a season that covers the DofD Arc.
fsunole90

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:51 am Reply with quote
KH91 wrote:
Our hope for another season is gone.

you're probably right sadly, Kenichi could be a 300 ep series and counting if they decided to make it a full anime. So i guess they're content on making just a OVA series. Although if thats the plan i wouldnt mind they make a actual season for the final arc of the manga(whenever that is but i hope no time soon)
Of course im totally down with a long anime series since i absolutely love the manga and anime. Best part is it woudlnt need fillers since theres so much to cover and there's no way they could catch up.
Really hope they do a OVA that covers when Shigure takes kenichi with her to get back her fathers weps.
Majin Tenshi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:46 am Reply with quote
Would be nice to see the OVAs licensed.
BelieberHokageSasuke

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:04 am Reply with quote
Terrible manga, terrible anime. stupid people fighting its totaly unrealistic. i relly hope this crap never gets an anime again. same goes for the pile of crop that is bleach. hunter x hunter was just lucky to get remake, still it didn't deseve it either.
Ulinox

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:44 am Reply with quote
Wow, I was genuinly surprised at how long this preview lasted. Here's to hoping they draw out the storylines a bit and make it a lasting OVA series instead of just randomly picking the important stories from the manga and cramming them together.
Kruszer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:02 pm Reply with quote
Looking forward to this, this show is pretty entertaining, even if these OVAs feel a bit disjointed.

BelieberHokageSasuke wrote:
Terrible manga, terrible anime. stupid people fighting its totaly unrealistic. i relly hope this crap never gets an anime again. same goes for the pile of crop that is bleach. hunter x hunter was just lucky to get remake, still it didn't deseve it either.

Amusingly hypocritical, coming from a poster using a Naruto avatar and handle, which your complaint pretty much describes to the letter. Laughing
R315r4z0r

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:28 pm Reply with quote
No matter how many times I watch the anime, it never gets old or boring. I really want them to make a new season.

I should probably start reading the manga too, I guess.
Gryffith

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:52 pm Reply with quote
BelieberHokageSasuke wrote:

haha real funny this guy =) if u took the time to come here and reply mean u either liked it or ur pretty mutch lame lolll Surprising what kind of people exist in this world, i never get bored =D , i wish they will make another season this is 1 of my favorite anime :O
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1